Friday, December 23, 2011

Julie's Holiday Beauty Faves


Straight out of my makeup drawer!
Loreal Infallible never fail lip color- The bright Cerise red shade is great for Christmas- it lasts forever and doesn't dry out.
Lancome Doll Lashes Mascara- I like this because it makes my lashes look a lot thicker but it's not clumpy.
bareMinerals double sided face and eye brush- super soft, works great for applying the bareMinerals face color.
bareMinerals luxe radiance face color- peachy pink color helps brighten up my skin and gets rid of winter paleness.
Benefit ooh la lift- under eye brightening cream, makes you look well rested.
Clinique super balm moisturizing gloss- the lilac shade is subtle but pretty.  I keep it in my purse, so much more fun than chapstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews