Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh for cute!

Tea boys outfit



Tea girls dress

In Minnesota we have a saying- "oh, for cute!" It is a different way of saying that's cute.  (Don't ask me why, I just live here.)

Here are my favorite sources for baby and kids holiday clothes.  I hope you will say "oh, for cute!"  after looking at them.  A couple of the sites even have women's clothing if you want to all match.  I'll let you decide if that is a good thing or not.

Hanna Andersson
Scandinavian inspired clothes and Dresses that are machine washable,  how novel, since kids always spill.


Tea
The Global collections are different and refreshing! For Christmas the inspiration is Modern Mexico.


Crazy 8
A more affordable version of Gymboree. Make it easy on yourself and shop by outfit for boys or girls,one less thing to figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews