Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

I think that Black Friday is really strange.  I love to shop as much or probably more than the next person.  But, I don't go out on Black Friday anymore.  Mostly because I don't want to shop with crabby over-tired people.

I went out for lunch and to the movies with my daughter, my friend Deb and her daughter, it was fun and relaxing.  We talked about how we avoid the stores on Black Friday and we just don't get the attraction of getting up early, (or not going to sleep at all) just to get something on sale.  Plus, I probably won't get attacked or trampled if I wait and shop next week.  Seems like a good trade off.  If you are a real bargain hunter and love to shop on Black Friday you're a brave soul.  Or you're nuts because you think of shopping as a contact sport.

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews